MX NANO APM V3.17 is the smallest APM flight control board on which integrated with 7CH DSM2 receiver, besides, it also integrated with DCDC voltage boost circuit and 5V linear voltage step-down circuit. Although it is small, it still keeps the ports a standard APM must have (please check the comparison list between NANO APM and Standard APM)s.
MX NANO APM V3.17 mechanical parameter:
1) Size: 41.7*31*10.0mm (not including the protruding part of the USB port);
2) Weight: 7.1g (including DSM2 receiver and antenna, not including the power cable);
3) Rubber shock absorber: Φ1.4mm（*4）
4) Hole size for rubber shock absorber: Φ2.4mm（*8）
MX NANO APM SIZE diagram (mm)
Working voltage options:
1) 3.7~4.2V: 5V&500m Power to APM main board supplied by on-board DCDC boost voltage circuit;
2) 7.2~8.4V: 5V&500mA power to APM main board supplied by on-board linear step-down voltage;
3) more than 8.4V: 5V&1000mA power to APM main board supplied by outside DCDC voltage step-down circuit ( needs the support of port expansion board and voltage module)
Explanation of 8 output ports:
In order to make the quadcopter lighter, all 8 output ports on MX NANO APM V3.17 can connect power from speed controller directly, but the current to each port should be less than 2.5A ( instant current can reach 3.5A/2S). If you would like it to support larger current, please use outside ESC power way.
Comparison ports list between MX NANO APM V3.17 and standard APM: